top of page

Group

Public·2 members
Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Hum Tum Shabana Movie \/\/FREE\\\\

Hum Tum Shabana is a comedy movie revolving around three characters, played by Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, and Minissha Lamba. The two men compete to woo the woman, but then it turns into a desperate battle to lose her. Despite gaining negative reviews the film did good business and was declared an above average grosser.[2][3]

Hum Tum Shabana movie

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2u0iBY&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3QWTLyL9ynFNEwMEBE9YGE

Hum Tum Shabana received negative reviews all throughout. Preeti Arora of rediff.com said, "... an unashamed attempt to ape the Golmaal series, Hum Tum Shabana is a rudderless ship which simultaneously endeavors to straddle many genres. And fails miserably," and gave it half a star out of 5 stars.[4] The Indian Express rated it half a star as well.[5] Popular film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh, who gave it 1.5 out of 5 stars, said that it has a funny first half but a disappointing second hour.[6] Nupur Barua of fullhyd.com lamented the fact that Sagar Ballary, the director, "seems to prefer the Golmaal and Dhamaal styles, rather than that of his first film [Bheja Fry]." fullhyd.com rated the movie 4/10.[7] Times Of India's Nikhat Kazmi wasn't positive about the film either, and rated it 2/5.[8]

The screenplay and story offer no originality. Visually the film is colourful, but the editing, oh yes, the editing with the usage of graphics and computerised effects makes the movie look like an amateurish attempt in filmmaking.

Is HUM TUM SHABANA a present-day adaptation of David Dhawan's immensely likeable DEEWANA MASTANA? That's what a lot of people seem to be asking me online. Call it a coincidence, but two guys chasing one girl isn't new to Hindi movies. Coincidences apart, both HUM TUM SHABANA and DEEWANA MASTANA are poles apart when it comes to the plotline and the way the screenplay unfolds.

At the cost of repeating myself, I wish to state that comedy is serious business and making people laugh in those two hours is a herculean task. HUM TUM SHABANA may not be the most inventive film made in Bollywood, but, yes, it delivers what it promises -- loads of laughter -- at least in the first hour. But how one wishes the post-interval portions were as rip-roaring funny, since that's what you carry home when the movie concludes.

Minissha hasn't done title roles earlier, but she has been an integral part of movies that had her in author-backed roles, such as YAHAAN, WELL DONE ABBA and ANAMIKA. In HUM TUM SHABANA, though the focus is on Tusshar and Shreyas, Minissha too holds the scenes prominently and effortlessly, though she gets sidelined towards the second hour.

"I play myself in the movie. As Pooja Batra, I judge a pageant to select the next Miss India. The producers of the movie and the director, Sagar Ballery, wanted me to do the role as they thought it would be true to the character on screen," Pooja said in a statement.

The 30-plus Pooja, who has earlier featured in over 21 movies including "Virasat", "Haseena Maan Jaayegi" and "Nayak - The Real Hero", shifted to Los Angeles after her marriage. But earlier this year, she filed for divorce and is now looking forward to more work in Bollywood.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page